|This article, UGI Codex Laws, was made off limits, pages with this template must have authorization to use the contents of this article. As well as characters, or pages using anything in UGI Codex Laws cannot be created without authorization page will be deleted. Use talk page to request authorization.|
The UGI when creating these super soldiers made laws and regulations to ensure they couldn't be used against them.
- When creating these soldiers if they do not have to adhere to any law or regulation that is questionable in the sense of putting harm to civilian.
- If they don't exist due to security clearance they don't exist to Codex. They are allowed to disobey.
- UGI Codex Soldiers cannot be given any chip that allows mind control nor armor have any components used that allow third party to control. Even UGI.
- These soldiers must have free will but follow orders. They are only answerable to one person Erex Malren due to his years of combat service and knowledge of Advance tactics.
- If an individual is scanned and not in database of personnel a salute even if higher rank is not to be given.
- Anyone who overrides thes protocols is to be eliminated.